Challenge What’s Possible. Inspire the World. Deliver Responsible Solutions.
5000+ global automotive leaders will unite to break news, set benchmarks and showcase innovation
The automotive industry is in flux. Disrupted by COVID-19, technology and new market entrants, it is going to change more in the next 5 to 10 years than it has in the last 50 (Mary T. Barra).
Automakers are now faced with protecting existing business whilst preparing for seismic change. Somethings however are clear; failure to evolve products and business models will prove fatal. And, timing is everything.
Reuters Events Automotive Summit brings together CEOs, Innovators and Disruptors from across the world, as they take to the stage to set the Automotive Industry agenda for years to come.
This 2 day congress has been reimagined in the era of social distancing, and we are pleased to announce for 2020, we will be adding a virtual element to our flagship Reuters Events Automotive Summit, via our bespoke digital conferencing platform and live stream. This will allow us to unite 5000+ global leaders, so together we navigate across these focused areas:
- Adjusting to a New World: A review of the challenges, solutions, and future post COVID-19
- The Car of the Future: Electrification, road to autonomy and future of design
- The Car in Context: How Automotive fits into the wider mobility movement
- Connected Customer Experience: Digitalize the driving, engagement and servicing experience
- Deliver the Future of Automotive Retail: From transactional to an omni-channel customer-centric experience
>>> Download Your Brochure: Register your details in the form on the right, and you will receive the complete agenda, confirmed speakers announced and more
Most Senior Collection of Automotive Leaders Ever Seen
5 Reasons Why Reuters Automotive Summit is Unique
- CEO and Board Level News: Gain access to first-hand insights from the industry’s biggest names on the future of automotive and what is next
- The ‘Davos’ for Automotive: This is the meeting to shape automotive future, set precedence, improve mobility, deliver responsible solutions and make world change
- Practical Case Studies: The ONLY meeting to focus and delve deep into practical case studies across C.A.S.E, Customer Experience, Retail and The Future of Mobility
- Exclusive ‘Chatham House Rule’ Discussions for industry experts who are ready for open and honest conversations to address real solutions
- Business-to-Business Setting: We stay away from ‘fluff’ to cover hard-hitting topics, push boundaries, and deliver useful and practical takeaways
>>> Download your brochure: Access the full agenda and full speaker line-up