Moving ESG into the Mainstream:
Drivers and Actions
ESG issues have become increasingly central to economic performance and it is now widely acknowledged that they can have a material impact on company earnings and therefore investor returns.
‘Moving ESG into the Mainstream: Drivers and Actions’ explores the rise of ESG in Investments with insight from Blackrock, BASF and industry regulators.
Learn more, receive your copy of the free whitepaper now >>>
Focused on European market trends, the whitepaper explores:
- The Value of ESG analysis – exploring the expected returns from factoring in ESG and the, often, detrimental costs of failing to do so
- Asset Owners driving change – how asset owners are utilising ESG to shape the investment landscape, beyond just ‘ethical investing’ to the norm
- Growing Pressure from government and citizens – how investors are pressured both top down and bottom up, whether it’s regulatory action or public protests
- Addressing risks – tackling not some but every possibility, ensuring assets do not left stranded and reputations tarnished
- New tools for measuring ESG – beyond the talk into data led reporting on how corporates and investors can demonstrate their ESG credentials
Learn more about ESG in Investment, download your copy of the free whitepaper now >>>
Let me know your thoughts on this whitepaper.