The Future of Automotive Retail- The OEM and Dealership relationship
In our latest webinar we look at the future of automotive retail, digital dealerships and more.
View your copy of the webinar recordings below and learn from:
- Liza Borches, President and CEO, Carter Myers Automotive
- Dennis Ephlin, Global Leader, Auto CoE: Customer Engagement & Digital Transformation, IBM and Contributor to Dealer Marketing Magazine
- Hunter Gorham, CEO, Joydrive
- Spencer Scott, SVP of Advertising and Digital Marketing, CarGurus
Interested in delving deeper into this discussion? Then join us for our Reuters Events Automotive Summit Online Edition to break news, set benchmarks and showcase innovation.
Download your brochure here >>>
Reuters Events Automotive Summit brings together CEOs, Innovators and Disruptors from across the world, as they take to the stage to set the Automotive Industry agenda for years to come.
This strategic summit and exhibition will help leaders from across the ecosystem to navigate the emerging tech roadmap, identify the optimal moment to pivot business models and select the best strategic partners to keep auto at the center of the mobility revolution.
This meeting will delve into focused sessions across:
- The car of the future: Connectivity, Autonomous, Shared and Electrified
- The car in context: How Automotive fits into the wider mobility movement
- Connected Customer Experience: Digitalize the driving, engagement and servicing experience
- Deliver the future of automotive retail: From transactional to an omni-channel customer-centric experience
>>> Download Your Brochure: Register your details in the form on the right, and you will receive the complete agenda, 40+ speakers announced and more