Podcast Recordings: Oil and Gas in Transition – The Road to Net-Zero
Brought to you by the Energy Transition (ET) team at Reuters Events, the session is being run in conjunction with the Energy Transition Summit 2020 (November 23rd-24th, London).
The Energy Transition Summit (ETS) unites leaders from across the energy sector to tackle the ET head on; to shed light on the defining issue of our time and help energy companies meet a uniquely difficult challenge. That is, to be both an energy company of today, and the energy companies of tomorrow.
This 2-day strategic summit is committed to bringing together the most senior collection of Energy CEO’s & board members ever seen, combing onstage inspiration and offstage Chatham House Rule discussions from both the private and public sectors. In a period that will be defined by uncertainty we can, together, lighten the way forward.
Leaders already confirmed to deliver keynotes include:
- Alex Schneiter, CEO & President, Lundin Energy
- John Pettigrew, Chief Executive, National Grid
- Chris Peeters, CEO, Elia Group
- Gwenaelle Avice-Huet, EVP, responsible for Renewables & North America, ENGIE
- Nick Boyle, Group CEO, Lightsource BP
- João Paulo Costeira, Director, Renewables & CDO, Repsol
- Pratima Rangarajan, CEO, Oil and Gas Climates Initiative
- Andy Kinsella, Group CEO & Executive Director, Mainstream Renewable Power
- Martyn Link, Chief Strategy Officer, Wood Group
ETS 2020 is dedicated for, and strictly capped at, 300 senior leaders, with an Energy Transition driven audience from the below key areas:
- Leadership: CEO, CSO, CTO, Energy Transition & Decarbonization
- Government, Finance, Analysts: Minister, Department for Energy, Directorate, Partner
- Technology and Digital: CEO, CTO, CDO, Power, Utilities, Strategy, Oil and Gas, EV
- Value Chain: CEO, Strategy, BD, Power, Grid, Energy
Aside from E&P’s, owners and utilities, ETS 2020 attracts the digital giants of the energy sector alongside experts from within governments, finance, analysts, and major service providers.
Make sure you’re at ETS 2020 – it’s the only place to get essential insight to transform our industry, solve the climate crisis and create the energy ecosystem of tomorrow.
Would you like more information on speaking, sponsoring or exhibiting at the 2020 event? Drop me an email and point you in the right direction.
Reuters Events is part of Reuters News & Media Ltd, 5 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5AQ. Registered in England and Wales: 2505735.