Infrastructure, Investment & Partnership Strategies for Profitable & Scalable Mobility Services
400 world leaders will unite in San Diego to break news, set benchmarks and showcase innovation.
The Reuters Mobility Summit USA brings together CEOs, Mayors, and Executive Leadership teams from public and private sectors across the world, as they take to the stage to set the Mobility agenda for years to come.
Built around business best practices and benchmarks, it is designed to move the ecosystem beyond pilots, towards a scalable and profitable business model.
5 Reasons to Attend the Only Event Confronting the Business Realities of Mobility
- Data, Data, Data, Data: What is it worth? Who Will Buy it? What does it cost to analyse and storage? Reuters Events Mobility will evaluate these crucial questions underpinning build the business case for mobility
- Move beyond the hype to scalability! Hear case studies and best practices direct from executives at the forefront of building mobility services. Get key insights from real world deployments. Don’t make the mistakes others have already made
- Learn from the whole marketplace – public and private: New mobility services will only succeed if public and private stakeholders collaborate. We bring together the front-runners from across cities, public transit agencies, mobility service providers, automakers and tech innovators
- A program focused on core business needs: We’ve focused the agenda around the 3 core pillars of building mobility services; 1. Monetization & Partnerships 2. Scalability & Operation 3. Ridership and Customer Experience. Get the holistic picture of success!
- More than a conference – the mobility community coming together: With more hours of networking and interactive discussions, and pre and post event networking platform, this summit is the best place to meet your peers and build your network
Reuters Events is part of Reuters News & Media Ltd, 5 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5AQ. Registered in England and Wales: 2505735.