Live with Michelle Avary: The State of the Automotive Industry and the future post COVID-19
In our latest webinar below, we spoke with Michelle Avary, Head of Automotive and Autonomous Mobility, World Economic Forum live to discuss:
- A reflection on the financial impacts across Asia and what this could mean for the global automotive industry
- What have we learnt so far from COVID-19 and how could this affect sales, dealerships and volume
- Supply chain: as many factories close, how should we prepare as an industry and what could a 2nd wave do to supply chain?
- Post COVID-19: as we takeaway many learnings and a change in public perceptions, how might factories need to evolve ?
Interested in delving deeper into this discussion? Then join us for our Reuters Events Automotive Summit Online Edition to break news, set benchmarks and showcase innovation.
Download your brochure here >>>
Reuters Events Automotive Summit brings together CEOs, Innovators and Disruptors from across the world, as they take to the stage to set the Automotive Industry agenda for years to come.
This strategic summit and exhibition will help leaders from across the ecosystem to navigate the emerging tech roadmap, identify the optimal moment to pivot business models and select the best strategic partners to keep auto at the center of the mobility revolution.
This meeting will delve into focused sessions across:
- The car of the future: Connectivity, Autonomous, Shared and Electrified
- The car in context: How Automotive fits into the wider mobility movement
- Connected Customer Experience: Digitalize the driving, engagement and servicing experience
- Deliver the future of automotive retail: From transactional to an omni-channel customer-centric experience
>>> Download Your Brochure: Register your details in the form on the right, and you will receive the complete agenda, 40+ speakers announced and more