Reuters Events: ESG Investment Europe will guide strategic investment policy and examine industry-leading best-practice. Join live discussions with senior executives and CXO leaders from pioneering asset managers, asset owners, data providers, regulators, standard setters and more!
Reserve your Taster Pass Today for:
- Access to opening keynote on day 1 and day 2 of the virtual event
- Access to selected presentations and case studies
Why should I Register?
This is your exclusive opportunity!
- Actively participate and ask your questions
- Set your investment strategy
- Learn ESG best-practices, tools and innovations
Who is speaking?
40+ Senior executive speakers from the biggest names in finance. The leading stakeholders setting the agenda for the future of investment.
Snapshot of Speakers:
What’s on the Agenda?
Through 80+ hours of in-depth industry research, we have ascertained four key areas to give you the tools to set a forward-thinking investment strategy that delivers finical returns.
Four key themes on the agenda:
- Strategic Direction and Materiality: Client demand, regulation, opportunity and risk are dictating the rapid evolution of ESG financial materiality. Are you moving fast enough? What does progress look like? Get the exclusive insights from industry forerunners, leading asset owners, senior regulators and influential international players.
- Regulation and Political Drivers: Hear direct from senior regulators on their methodology for determining future regulation. Understand the political pressures from around Europe that is fuelling the pace of change. Position yourself to proactively take steps now and stay ahead.
- ESG Data Clarity: Move beyond the ‘why’ and deep dive into the ‘how’. Practical guidance for validating ESG data, instilling trust, and extracting useful decision-making analysis. Know what constitutes good ESG data, where to find it, how to make it comparable, and how to communicate the insights.
- Asset Management Strategies: Go beyond data and learn the methodologies employed by the most successful managers to enhance their understand of materiality and extract the financial rewards this brings. Techniques for opportunity identification, discussion on ‘exclusion’ and practical steps you can take to advance your ESG journey.
Register now for free, by entering your details on the right >>
All questions and comments are welcome.