White paper: Pharma’s path for digital health solutions
Navigating the commercial, data and regulatory challenges
Pharma's approach to digital healthcare products is maturing. The era of experimental pilot apps is being replaced with a more sophisticated and strategic approach. Pharma firms are now looking to align digital health products with their core product portfolios with a view to achieving meaningful scale and with it, significant clinical and commercial impact.
But it's still early days. Many companies are still on a steep learning curve about the particular challenges and complexities of getting a digital health product to market, not least among them the regulatory and legal ones.
Download your copy of the paper now for pharma lessons learned and strategic insights >>>
Download this 27-page whitepaper now to:
- Explore the partnership options for creating digital health solutions and understand which model will work best for you
- Learn how to organize your teams for go-to market success with an exclusive case study from Novo Nordisk
- Understand how to navigate the regulatory maze and how to work with regulators for digital health success
- Find out how leading pharma manage data including device security and data jurisdiction – across the therapeutic lifecycle
Download your copy of the paper now >>>
- Catherine Aung, Head, Global Innovation Lab, Ferring
- Haider Alleg, Global Head, Digital Excellence, Ferring
- Bert Seegers, Chief Business Officer, Orikami
- David Kuperstein, Marketing Lead, Rare Disease North America Inline Brands, Pfizer
- Anders Dhyr Toft, Corporate Vice President of Commercial Innovation for Digital Health, Patient Support Programmes, Device Strategy & Marketing, Novo Nordisk
- Mike Baker, PHC Product Team Leader, Personalised Healthcare & Patient Access, Roche
- Céline Ulmann, Head of R&D Digital, Almirall
- Jim O’Donoghue, President, S3 Connected Health
- James O’Riordan, Chief Technology Officer, S3 Connected Health
Get your copy of the white paper today >>>
Please let me know if you have any feedback.
Head, North America
Telephone: +44 (0)20 8078 7228