Prevent. Cure. Scale. Digital.
Healthcare’s future has started
More than just an event, Total Health is a movement. At the inaugural Reuters Events' Total Health (November 19-20, Virtual) CEOs, innovators, disruptors and policy makers from across the healthcare ecosystem will seize upon this critical moment of transformation.
We will define a roadmap for a technology-driven, equitable, patient-centric, powered by access to next-generation medicine.
Key themes for the transformation of healthcare:
- Transform Healthcare with Remote Care: Re-invent site of care to make access a problem of the past, drive organization costs down and ensure technology creates health equality
- Predictive, Preventative, Personalized: Leverage real-world data and predictive analytics to identify health determinants and illness at an individual patient level and combine insight to anticipate future health crises
- The Consumerization of Health: Capitalize on consumer technologies and empower patients to become the new healthcare decision-makers and enable greater personalization of treatment, multiplying the number of therapeutic options available
- Breakthrough Medical Innovation: From Phage Therapy and Microbiome to Cell and Gene Therapy, discover new treatment possibilities by using platform, data and AI advancements to reveal novel disease patterns
- Health Data and Collaboration: Find common ground on how to protect patient privacy at scale, manage breaches, stewardship and consent, while leveraging standardisation and interoperability for better patient outcomes
- Health Equity: Ensure digital health doesn’t become another layer of inequality so all patients have equal access to affordable healthcare in the digital health era
Who Will Attend: The Boardroom of Healthcare
Our mission: Unite world leaders, CEOs, innovators and disruptors across healthcare to create new patient centric, accessible and equitable standards of health and wellness
Payers: Make access challenges a thing of the past by integrating with new stakeholders to drive patient satisfaction and exceed patient expectations in the era of digital health
Providers: Drive the digital health agenda to increase access and quality of healthcare through technological innovation, whilst driving organization efficiencies
Pharma: Redefine patient value and the role of Pharma in the digital health era with rapid digital adoption for better customer engagement
Tech: From consumer devices, to medical services, medical devices and healthcare marketplaces Big Tech innovators and Health Tech start-ups re-imagine the business of health in the digital age
Patient Advocates: Represent the voice of the patient, ensuring that patient value is front and centre in all future healthcare developments
Let me know your thoughts or If you'd like to get Involved
Head of Healthcare
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7375 7218