Preparing supply chains for the surge in eCommerce
The cross-border requirements behind a smooth operation
Featuring exclusive insights from:
• Nabil Malouli, VP Global eCommerce, DHL
• Tyler Crawford, head of Seller Services, Cross-border eCommerce, Walmart
• Manoj Pankaj, VP Cross-border eCommerce, GEODIS
• Craig Reed, SVP Global Trade, Avalara
And many more…
Key learnings from the report include:
- How the tidal wave of increased eCommerce demand will have a much faster and direct impact on cross-border operations and subsequent customs, trade and tariff requirements that your business needs to aligned with.
- Where you can look to reduce complexity in your cross-border operations to mitigate the volume of paperwork and red tape to stay efficient and compliant with goods and speed for your customers.
- A breakdown of the global, geo-political state of the world and the impact this is having on supply chains, from manufacturing locations to transit and border check costs.
If you have any questions, then please don't hesitate to contact me.