Register for The Future of Insurance USA Taster Pass and access the delegate list – all free of charge!
2020 has shown us that the world can change in an instant, and insurance carriers are amongst the first to feel the impact. We are experiencing business interruption like never before, digital transformation efforts accelerating at lightning speed and an irreversible change in the way we work.
We cannot forget the ever-present challenges of climate change and cyber which remain on everyone's agenda. Now, more than ever, we must understand, interpret, and correctly anticipate exactly how these changes will shape the future of our industry.
Join Reuters Events: The Future of Insurance USA (November 16-18) for an executive view of the internal and external trends shaping the insurance industry, and the case studies that provide strategies to effectively deploy innovation, people, and cutting-edge tech to succeed.
The future of insurance has arrived.
Who will join us to decide the Future of Insurance? Here is just a glimpse at the leaders gathering this November:
- Chief Risk Officer, American Agriculture
- Chief Operating Officer, AIG
- Chief Executive Officer, Tokio Marine
- Global Head of Strategy & Innovation, AIG Life
- Chief Underwriter, American National
- Chief Marketing Officer, Ameritas
- Chief Marketing Officer, Church Mutual
- Chief Information Officer, CNA
- Chief Executive Officer, John Hancock
- Chief Customer Officer, Nationwide
- Chief Marketing Officer, Prudential
- Chief Information Officer, State Auto
- Chief Actuary, The Hanover
- Vice President, Innovative Products & Services, Travelers
- Chief Pricing Actuary, Zurich
And many more from AAA, Allianz, Allstate, American Family, AmTrust Financial, Chubb, Cincinnati Insurance Companies, EMC, Grange, MAPFRE, MetLife, Munich Re, Nationwide, New York Life, The Hanover, USAA…
Your free Taster Pass will also include access to:
The opening hour of the plenary keynote sessions (Day 1 only)
The virtual exhibition, which includes:
- Free whitepapers & other content
- Industry leading product offerings and tech demonstration
- Expert solution provider thought leadership and case study presentations
As a Taster Passholder, you’ll be able to attend the first full hour of Day 1, starting with our opening keynote speaker. Join us as they kick off this event with the very best business-critical insights. You will hear from one of our keynote speakers.