Drive vehicle change to create a safer and more sustainable world
Changing emission standards, environmental and public concerns, increased road accidents and new technology are driving the biggest change automotive has ever seen. Delivering the sustainable, consumer loved, and the actively safe vehicle takes time and money, but you only have so long before another competitor wins market share.
As this year’s Reuters Events Car of the Future 2021, OEMs leaders will share their vision and strategies to take technological leaps in both electric vehicles and more-efficient internal combustion engines, whilst advancing autonomous tech to achieve zero road fatalities. This meeting is the one place where OEMs leaders will share how there are transforming their business through technology, join us for 2 days of live discussions where you will find answers to the most pressing challenges automakers are facing.
Global OEMs leaders who will share their insights at this year’s Car of the Future
Why Car of the Future is unique:
2 business-critical days designed by OEMs for OEMs:
- Transforming OEMs: Integrating innovation & technology at the heart of OEMs
- Zero Emissions: Carmakers have been striving to make their vehicles cleaner and more efficient, where OEMs should invest their resources and capital?
- Securing and Accelerating the ROI of EVs: scale-up & accelerate profits in sales and aftersales.
- Battery Challenge: Latest innovation and strategies to address batteries’ supply, lifecycle, and performance.
- The road to full automation: How can we prepare the world for AVs and accelerate their commercial deployment?
- Zero Crashes: An entire day dedicated to ADAS and AV teams, who are separately leading different innovations and technology developments to deliver the roads of the future.
- Boosting Safety: Integrating Sensors & Connectivity Mapping the road ahead
Please let me know if you have any feedback, or if you would like to get involved with the event.