300 Gigawatts by 2050 - Realize Offshore & Floating Wind Market Potential
Returning for another exciting iteration, Reuters Events Offshore & Floating will connect key industry stakeholders with the critical information and connections they need for expansion. Over two days and in the run up to the event, we will unravel government support and deep dive into existing projects.
Download your free copy of the information pack >>>
Inside the information pack you will find:
- 2021 Event Scope: see the agenda themes including government support deep-dives and technology updates, supporting your strategy to capitalise on the Offshore & Floating boom
- Content calendar: each month Reuters Events will be putting together digital content pieces to connect the supply chain, see the content plan and how you can get involved
- Snapshot of attendees: including job titles, company types and organisations that attend, see who you could be partnering with
Join 500+ of your peers in debating the future of Offshore & Floating Wind >>>
Four reasons to be involved with OFWEU21 Online:
- All Stakeholders in One Place: we cannot succeed in transition alone. Join leaders from across the Offshore and Floating Wind spectrum!
- Practical Case Studies: the ONLY forum to deep-dive into case studies from the latest projects, including the green hydrogen opportunity, grid readiness, supply chain and more!
- 1:1 Networking Services: building partners is essential. Enquire about our bespoke 1-2-1 networking through our matchmaking and meetings services, OffshoreLink.
- Industry Driven Agenda: Tackling the pressing immediate and long-term questions, with carefully selected themes and discussions guiding you through today and tomorrow’s challenges.
Please let me know if you have any feedback, or if you want to get involved with the event.
Renewables, Supply Chain & O&G
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7513 8976