Gain unprecedented exposure at Europe’s most influential meeting point for logistics and supply chain leaders
Contact us to discuss Sponsorship & Exhibition Options
If you work in or supply services to supply chain and logistics ecosystem, make sure you are a part of Reuters Events Supply Chain Europe Virtual 2021! Renowned as the most significant European meeting place for senior supply chain and logistics executives, this is where they meet to learn, network and do business.
3,000 senior supply chain logistics executives from European retailers, manufacturers and transportation providers will convene to tackle the core challenges facing their supply chain operations with world-class experts, and drive the future of business, enabled by supply chains. They are looking for the partnerships that will help them achieve this.
If you work in or offer logistics, technology or supply chain services, make sure you’re part of Supply Chain Europe Virtual 2021 (19-20 May).
Reuters Events Supply Chain Europe Virtual 2021 Virtual brings together the world’s most senior CEO, Board and Leadership teams ready to set the supply chain and logistics industry agenda for years to come. You must be a part of this movement, to showcase your latest innovations with an industry who is eager to learn and needs to transform.
This opportunity will allow you to position yourself as a key business leader in this rapidly developing industry
- The Most Senior Supply Chain Audience: We bring you supply chain and logistics leaders but we also go above and beyond to deliver a Board, C-Suite and VP audience, ensuring you meet key decision makers.
- Generate New Leads and Book Meetings: With our b2b networking app, pre-book meetings with our high-level leadership audience, giving you access to hundreds of new business leads.
- Become a Thought Leader: Lead decision makers through some of their toughest technology and business model challenges and become their go-to solution provider.
- Interactive Workshops: Engage with your specific target audience during an in-depth discussion to expedite your relationship building
Be part of the discussion.
Key Strategic pillars being discussed in 2021 include:
- Positioning supply chain as the driving force in your business
- Digitally enabled visibility to maximize supply chain resilience
- Crucial strengthening of supplier and partner relationships to protect business continuity
- Delivering empirical successes of sustainable supply chain excellence
- Technology innovations to power supply chain performance
- Managing critical capacity restraints from manufacturing to logistics