Reuters Events – The Global Energy Transition
Unite with Energy leaders to break news, set benchmarks and deliver net zero
Reuters Events: Global Energy Transition (21-25 June 2021, online and on-demand) unites leaders and change makers from across the public and private sectors to shed light on the defining issue of our time and tackle the energy transition head on.
The Global Energy Transition will define the future of our energy system, inspire a decade of action and prepare the sector for COP26, with diverse voices from around the word bringing passion, experience and expertise to deliver a new path forward.
The Energy Transition is upon us. The time for action has arrived.
By downloading the free information pack, we’ll make sure to keep you up to date with:
- Exclusive speaker reveals and pre-event interviews in order to deliver you insights from those driving the transition
- The latest agenda and programming updates, to ensure you don’t miss out on world-class event content
- Confirmed attendees and interactive opportunities to help you connect and build partnerships in the virtual world
- Exclusive access to promotions and group discount codes
Why Reuters Events Energy Transition is unique:
Defining Pillars for Energy Transition 2021
- Energy & Net-Zero: The transition will demand rapid decarbonisation, decentralisation and digitalisation of energy production, supply and consumption. How can companies navigate the most disruptive period in modern history, deliver upon their net zero goals a drive towards a sustainable low carbon energy future?
- Energy & Society: As our energy system evolves, customers, consumers and prosumers are becoming central to the transition story. What role will geopolitics and governance play in the transition, how will it affect our societies, cities, and mobility, and how can we ensure an inclusive and just transition that leaves no one behind?
- Energy & Industry: The transformation of our energy system will have far reaching implications for the industrial, finance and associated business sectors. As countries continue to develop, industry represents the next frontier of decarbonisation. How can global businesses support the transition; how can the transition support global business?
Please let me know if you have any feedback, or if you would like to get involved with the event.