Gain unprecedented exposure at with US’s leading supply chain planning decision makers
Contact us to discuss Sponsorship & Exhibition Options
If you work in or supply services to supply chain and logistics ecosystem, make sure you are a part of Reuters Events Supply Chain Planning 2021! Renowned as the most significant meeting place for senior supply chain planning executives, this is where they meet to learn, network and do business.
1,000 senior supply chain logistics executives from US retailers and manufacturers will convene to tackle the core challenges facing their supply chain operations with world-class experts, and drive the future of business, enabled by supply chains. They are looking for the partnerships that will help them achieve this.
If you work in or offer logistics, technology or supply chain services, make sure you’re part of Supply Chain Planning 2021 (August 25th -26th).
Reuters Events: Supply Chain Planning USA 2021 will bring together the world's most senior line up of supply chain, logistics and technology teams ready to put supply chain demands at the high on the board room agenda for years to come. You must be a part of this movement, to showcase your latest innovations with an industry who is eager to learn and must transform.
This opportunity will allow you to position yourself as a key business leader in this rapidly developing industry. Plus, you have guaranteed exposure to a worldwide audience of 1000+ supply chain leaders.
- The Most Senior Supply Chain Audience: We bring you supply chain and logistics leaders but we also go above and beyond to deliver a Board, C-Suite and VP audience, ensuring you meet key decision makers
- Generate New Leads and Book Meetings: With our b2b networking app, pre-book meetings with our high-level leadership audience, giving you access to hundreds of new business leads
- Become a Thought Leader: Lead decision makers through some of their toughest technology and business model challenges and become their go-to solution provider
Be part of the discussion.
Key Strategic Pillars being discussed in 2021 include:
- Digitalisation and data-driven operations to power supply chain performance
- Empirical evidence of circular operations to achieve vital supply chain sustainability goals
- Crucial strengthening of supplier, partner and customer relationships to increase operational security
- Managing critical capacity restraints in manufacturing and logistics to limit the impact of peaks
- Maximizing business profitability from the growth of eCommerce
- Increasing end-to-end visibility to drive improvement through the entire value chain