Reuters Events: Energy Transition North America 2021
Set Benchmarks, Inspire Action, Deliver.
With the dawning of a new era in U.S. climate politics, COP26 promising renewed international collaboration, and unprecedented technology investment and development taking hold, the age of transition is upon us. The time for action has arrived
Reuters Events: Energy Transition North America returns in 2021 to unite leaders from across the public and private sectors to forge a new path forward and establish the net zero strategy for the decade to come.
Join us to define the future of the North American energy system, establish the business and governance roadmaps for transition, and deliver the technologies and solutions capable of delivering a net zero tomorrow, today.
Defining Themes for 2021 Include:
- Building a Business Model: In 2020, the number of governments and businesses committed to net zero targets roughly doubled, realigning $11.4 trillion of annual revenue globally. There is no company or business model that will be untouched by the transition. How can companies navigate the fundamental shift and turn climate rhetoric into business strategy?
- Governance and Financing: At the centre of U.S. energy policy is a pledge to invest two trillion USD in zero-emission electricity infrastructure by 2035. How, where, and when will green stimulus be spent? How can energy companies inspire confidence from customers, policymakers, and shareholders through uncertainty? Where is private sector finance placing its bets?
- Technology and Solutions: The ability for the North American economy to transition away from carbon intensive industries will hinge on widespread technology development and deployment. Meanwhile we must upskill and reskill the existing workforce to adjust to this change. How can the sector foster innovation, scale technology and deliver a net zero energy mix for the future?
By downloading the free information pack, we’ll make sure to keep you up to date with:
- Exclusive speaker reveals and pre-event interviews in order to deliver you insights from those driving the transition
- The latest agenda and programming updates, to ensure you don’t miss out on world-class event content
- Confirmed attendees and interactive opportunities to help you connect and build partnerships in the virtual world
- Exclusive access to promotions and group discount codes
If you would like more information on speaking, sponsoring, or attending, we would love to hear from you.