Build partnerships and lead the Hydrogen Economy in North America
The North American hydrogen roadmap for the next ten years is ambitious. To support such important objectives, Hydrogen North America will connect the dots between all production, distribution, and application businesses, alongside policy makers and financiers. Now more than ever, we need to think big. That means large-scale projects, off-taker agreements and global trade to advance the hydrogen economy in North America.
Reuters Events Hydrogen Speakers Include
Through downloading the information pack, you can stay up to date with:
- Confirmed attendees and interactive opportunities to help you connect and build partnerships in the virtual world
- Exclusive access to promotions and group discount codes
- The latest agenda and programming updates, to ensure you do not miss out on world-class event content
- Exclusive speaker reveals and pre-event interviews to deliver you insights from those driving the transition
Five key themes for Reuters Events: Hydrogen North America 2021:
- Policy support for hydrogen - Learn the steps towards a reliable and consistent national incentive scheme for both supply and demand
- Private finance sector support – Understand the roadmap towards cost reduction for decarbonized hydrogen, how to de-risk deployment and ensure commercial viability of projects
- Addressing challenges in production – Explore the steps involved in effective cost reduction, improving durability and distribution, both locally and internationally
- The fundamental role of storage – Discuss how to tackle the risk of storing CO2 for long periods of time and finding economic use to storage
- End-use and tackling the demand issue – Find out about commercial viability of transportation and maritime application, as well as steps involved in decarbonizing aviation
Would you like more information on speaking, sponsoring, or exhibiting at the 2021 event? Reach out below and we can set up a call.