Reuters Events: Energy Transition Asia Pacific 2021
Drive the Transition, Deliver Change, Inspire
To set an impactful long-term plan for clean energy consumption in motion, policymakers and business leaders across the APAC region must step up. It is time to collaborate, show leadership, and pioneer change. With COP26 just around the corner, the time for transition is now.
Reuters Events: Energy Transition Asia Pacific will unite leaders from across public and private sectors to forge a new path forward across the region, together.
Join us to define the future of the Asia Pacific energy system, and establish the business, governance, and technological roadmaps for transition.
Defining Themes for 2021 Include:
- Governance, Policy & Collaboration: Understand how international relationships are being established in APAC, explore effective policy and governance approaches, and deep dive into emerging net zero strategies.
- Reform, Recovery & Shifting Mindsets: Understand how market reforms and new funding strategies will impact the transition, attitudes and approaches.
- Infrastructure, Technology & Hydrogen: Get to grips with how to utilise emerging and existing technologies to accelerate the energy transition.
By downloading the free information pack, we’ll keep you up to date with:
- Exclusive speaker reveals and pre-event interviews to deliver key insights from those driving the transition
- The latest agenda and programming updates, to ensure you don’t miss out on world-class event content
- Confirmed attendees and interactive opportunities to help you connect and build partnerships in the virtual world
- Exclusive access to promotions and group discount codes
If you would like more information on speaking, sponsoring, or attending, we would love to hear from you.