Free US Offshore Wind 2021 Event Report: key takeaways from last year’s event
This event report will give you key takeaways from all conference discussions at the US offshore wind 2021.
Download the USOW21 Event Report >>>
Plan to attend the US Offshore Wind 2022 in-person Conference on March - America’s premier networking event for businesses that are looking to invest, find partners or secure contracts for upcoming offshore wind power projects.
Top 5 themes: siting, permitting, leasing, supply chain, ports infrastructure, grid integration, policy, markets, construction and installation, project execution, marine logistics and vessels.
Top 5 reasons to attend:
1. Secure Market Share in US offshore wind projects and supply chain.
2. Build Partnerships and JV’s with leading offshore wind businesses.
3. Evaluate Risks and Rewards in US offshore wind.
4. Commercialize Floating and Wind + Hydrogen technologies to unleash project value.
5. Drive economic opportunity throughout the heart of the USA.
Project Director - US Offshore Wind
+44 20 7513 8073