Whitepaper: US Offshore Wind: Grid Integration and Transmission
This event report will give you key takeaways and insights on the current state of the challenges in the US Offshore Wind transmission and grid integration from experts: Eric Thumma, Director of New Business for Avangrid Renewables Offshore; Gregory Wetstone, President and CEO of the American Council on Renewable Energy and Nabil Hitti, Director of U.S. Business Development at National Grid Ventures.
Plan to attend the US Offshore Wind 2022 ConfEx 2022.
Supply chain deals, joint ventures and policy making– This is the place where it all happens for US offshore wind players. By bringing everyone together at the right place and right time, we’re setting you up for success and creating those serendipitous moments that will shape your business and shape the US offshore wind industry as we know it.
Five reasons you cannot miss the US offshore wind ConfEx in Boston:
- You’ll receive all you need to know about current and future OSW projects and lucrative supply chain opportunities from 60+ speakers: Executives from leading developers and regulators will share their plans for current and future projects, and supply chain requirements.
- You’ll meet serious industry collaborators to secure market share as a developer, supplier or advisor: This event is where the early commercial relationships are formed amongst OSW developers, financiers and supply chain players. Miss it and miss your best opportunity to build your US offshore wind business. Remember - only the early movers will reap the rewards!
- You’ll have access to All active and new market players in one place, at one time, to create partnerships for success: As North America’s largest-ever offshore wind event, you’ll meet 2000+ attendees, 60+ speakers, 60+ exhibitors, for focused learning, strategic insight, and business development opportunities. Along with a multitude of supply chain matchmaking activity, you will meet every major developer, operator, investor, EPCI contractor, supplier, manufacturer, consultant, policy maker, and more.
- You achieve all your US Offshore Wind goals in just 2-days: Find partners, meet clients, speak to key influencers, gather info, assess risks, and seize opportunities throughout your time at this conference & expo.
- You’ll learn how US OSW regulatory system is evolving and the evolution of policy in OSW states: The event sets out the critical details of how the US offshore wind system will work in individual states. US OSW is an evolving very fast and needs to be understood if you are to be a successful market player.
This event will provide you with the best platform to build commercial relationships and form fruitful partnerships which will lead to billion dollars investments and supply chain contracts. Don’t miss out!
Five critical conference themes at USOW22 ConfEx covered by keynotes, presentations and panel discussions
- The federal plan for OSW lease areas, upcoming lease auctions, the permitting process and how to work with project stakeholders to help you reduce development risk, prevent project delays and establish industry best practice.
- Analysis and updates of the US project pipeline, project plans, key dates & supply chain requirements to help you build a competitive market development strategy.
- Developer choices for technology, construction, installation and marine logistics, which will inform near-term and long-term plans for supply chain and local content.
- Key announcements from local governments, developers and Tier 1 contractors about regulations, policy support, incentives, upcoming projects, and procurement models to help you to secure your place as a developer or supplier.
- Fast-track Permitting, Grid integration, infrastructure and remove development bottlenecks: meet and hear from industry leaders and solution providers to learn how to fast track permitting, grid integration and infrastructure planning.
And here is a growing list of exciting networking activities at USOW22 ConfEx to help you build partnerships in the US offshore wind industry:
- 2000+ physical attendees: local, national and international offshore wind executives in attendance
- 60+ speakers: across TWO tracks. No overload. Just the facts you need to grow your OSW business.
- 60+ exhibition booths: in the USOW22 Supply Chain Exhibition Hall showcasing the best OSW solutions.
- 40+ hours of networking time: high quality networking time (outside the main program). Book meetings with the event app!
- 6 breakfast briefings: find hyper-focused solutions to specific challenges from leading industry experts
This event will provide you with the best platform to build commercial relationships and form fruitful partnerships which will lead to billion dollars investments and supply chain contracts. Don't miss out!