Hydrogen has never gained more attention or excitement, with global hydrogen production to more than double by 2030 following international public and private sector commitments.
However, the challenge is how to source, finance, distribute, and above all scale low-carbon hydrogen production in time to meet society’s ambitious climate goals.
Reuters Events Hydrogen 2022 will gather senior public and private sector leaders to build the global hydrogen economy. Now is the time to think big and collaborate.
KEY THEMES FOR HYDROGEN 2022
- Leadership and the Global Hydrogen Opportunity - To build the hydrogen economy, leaders in policy, investment, energy, and industry must collaborate to seize the opportunity and transform the global energy landscape.
- Decarbonizing Hard-to-Abate Sectors - Hear from industrial off-takers from metals, mining, industrial uses, shipping, aviation, and vehicles on their approach to the hydrogen economy and how these fits into their wider net zero ambitions.
- Production and Projects - Learn from and meet the developers behind the large-scale projects aiming to reach $2.00 or under hydrogen.
- Infrastructure Requirements - Storing and transporting hydrogen over land and sea will require colossal investment and innovation. Learn the key challenges and solutions to develop hydrogen ready infrastructure.
- Financing the Hydrogen Economy - Discover how the hydrogen economy can capitalise on the green financing momentum and learn the off-take agreement models that will make projects bankable.
CONNECTING THE HYDROGEN ECOSYSTEM
Please let us know your feedback and if you’d like to be involved.