As hydrogen drives forward the energy transition, Reuters North America Hydrogen 2022 (October 12-13, Houston) is the hub for North America’s hydrogen scale-up. Together, we will navigate the US political landscape, scale up the project lifecycle, unveil technology developments, and initiate capital deployment.
This is the unmissable event for forward-thinkers and pioneers to advance North America’s hydrogen potential as we enter the new energy paradigm. With all the large-scale energy majors, project developers, and industrial off-takers expect to attend, get ahead of the curve and access unparalleled networking and business development opportunities
The Roadmap to a North American Hydrogen Economy:
Accelerating and Scaling up Hydrogen Production:
Building the Hydrogen Foundation - Infrastructure, Storage and Transportation:
Hydrogen Decarbonizing North America’s Mobility Sector
- Mitigating the chicken and egg dilemma by leveraging fuel cell technology and government financing
- Revolutionizing vehicles of all sizes with hydrogen and complementing electrification to reach net zero targets
- Reimaging the future of the aviation industry with hydrogen
The Path to Bankability – Securing Finance and Off-takers:
- De-risking investment opportunities to unleash capital for hydrogen projects
- Innovation in the business model to secure long lasting off-take agreements
- Federal and state initiatives to incentivize the adoption of hydrogen
Why Hydrogen North America 2022 is must-attend:
COMPANIES THAT ATTEND INCLUDE:
Please let us know your feedback and if you’d like to be involved.