Hydrogen production is on an unstoppable growth trajectory, with $700 billion in investments needed to meet global demand by 2030. Incentivised by public and private sector commitments, the opportunity for hydrogen to lead the energy transition and decarbonize hard-to-abate sectors has never been greater.
Reuters Events Hydrogen 2023 (March 28-29) is the premium gathering for leaders across energy, industry, and government. You’re invited to join us in Amsterdam to accelerate hydrogen from pilot to scale.
Six reasons you cannot miss Hydrogen 2023:
- Business Model Analysis: Get to grips with the investment landscape, markets ready for deployment, and developing import / export pathways
- Off-taker focus: Build partners with a range of applications hydrogen can decarbonize, including mobility, aviation, steel, and other hard-to-abate sectors
- Clean Ammonia: With forecast growth of 90.2% per annum, we’re bringing in the ammonia ecosystem to demonstrate the multimillion dollar opportunity
- Workshop debates, Chatham house rules: you’ll have the chance to engage with your peers and discuss ideas with both developers and operators to execute on return to the office
- 60+ Speakers: Hear where we are headed as an industry, then get down into the technicalities of the job in hand, all delivered by fresh speakers with new material to share
- 400+ European & International Attendees: Don't get lost in a crowd – meet senior leaders and exchange business cards to shape the hydrogen economy
Backed by the industry – companies that attend include:
Please let us know your feedback and if you’d like to be involved.
Global Project Director – Hydrogen
+44 (0) 207 536 7257