Whether you work in patient engagement or not, patient centricity is a core tenet of your role. So why do we still struggle to enact the meaningful change needed to realise our patient engagement aspirations?
It’s time to take the next step and commit to delivering personalised patient engagement and a seamless patient journey through interactions with pharma and HCPs. It will require more collaboration, new metrics, advanced partnerships and the integration of digital health, all based on patient insights. But deliver, and you’ll set the new standard for patient engagement.
Reuters Events: Pharma 2023 (18-20 April 2023 – formerly eyeforpharma Barcelona) is where 1,200+ pharma leaders and critical stakeholders will unite to draw the blueprints and construct frameworks for the future of our industry.
Why Reuters Events Pharma is the meeting place for pharma innovators:
- Case-study heavy. You need to see real, detailed examples. Our speakers will provide you with them.
- A team learning experience. Now more than ever we need to be working together for our customers and patients. Participate as a team to build company-wide insights, transform culture as one and significantly save on cost.
- Interactivity at its core. Networking sessions, interactive roundtables and workshops and online networking are central to the experience of every attendee.
- Curated content. Hundreds of conversations with pharma pioneers and entrepreneurs went into preparing the agenda to ensure it is tailored for your needs.
- Modern pharma teams are cross-functional. Senior-leaders from across pharma finding answers to critical challenges together.
Patient Engagement’s speakers include:
Patient’s themes include:
Attended by all of top 50 pharma and healthcare innovators including: