Reuters Events is pleased to provide you with the whitepaper Supply Chain Resilience: Planning and disruption management in an ever-changing landscape produced in partnership with Blue Yonder.
Featuring the insights of leading executives from companies including Fender Musical Instruments, Colgate-Palmolive, AstraZeneca, Arla Foods, Estee Lauder and Blue Yonder, this whitepaper is packed with expert opinion to help you find improvements in supply chain visibility and planning, ultimately leading to increased resilience and enhanced customer experience.
Learn from thought leaders:
- David Boulanger, EVP and CSCO, Arla Foods
- Ed Magee, EVP of Operations, Fender Musical Instruments
- Linzell Harris, SVP of Global Supply Chain and Strategy, AstraZeneca
- Luciano Sieber, VP of End-to-End Supply Chain for North America, Colgate-Palmolive
- Michael Spandau, CIO and SVP for Global IT, Fender Musical Instruments
- Rogerio Pezutto, VP for North America S&OP/IBP, Estee Lauder
- Mathieu Linder, VP Product Management Group, Blue Yonder
If you have any questions, then please don't hesitate to contact me.
All the best,