Rare disease and real-world data: How RWD can help deliver better therapies and better outcomes
Planning a clinical trial for uncommon diseases is challenging due to small patient populations and knowledge gaps, which has a detrimental impact on the patient experience. In order to make more informed decisions and find new treatments for rare diseases, real-world data could be used to provide reliable proof and easier access to markets.
You’ll learn how the following industry leaders deliver patient-centric value:
Read this report and you’ll understand:
- The opportunities that RWD can bring in improving rare disease knowledge and treatments
- Best practice to develop your own use of RWD to facilitate rare disease therapy solutions
- How the industry is developing external partnerships to build the capabilities they need
- What regulators expect from pharma and how regulatory pathways factor in
- Outlining the best model approach for RWD
Access this report now – fill in your details on the right and learn how RWD can help deliver improved patient-outcomes ->
Please let me know if you have any feedback.
Reuters Events is part of Reuters News & Media Ltd, 5 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5AQ. Registered in England and Wales: 2505735.