Unite. Strategize. Scale & Deliver 150GW by 2030.
Reuters Events: Offshore Wind and Floating Europe 2023 is Europe’s most senior meeting for change-makers. Hosting every major developer, supplier, investor, and policy leader - this is where partnerships are formed, business critical insights are shared, and the roadmap for industry growth is laid out. Join us in London to unite, strategize, and deliver 150 GW.
Download your copy of the event brochure now >>>
Key themes for 2023 and beyond
- SUPPLY CHAIN SCALE UP - With an expected 150GW of offshore wind energy to be installed by 2030, find out how to build and scale a reliable supply chain that meets local content requirements.
- COLLABORATION - With a colossal queue of fixed and floating projects in sight, draw actionable measures to ensure project roll out, from shortening permitting timeframes to WTG standardization in conversation with policymakers, OEMs, developers, and regulatory bodies.
- PORT AND GRID INFRASTRUCTURE - €8 billion in investment is needed in grid expansion by 2030 to unleash offshore wind potential, engage in discussions with those at the forefront of these plans through the power of hybrid projects, grid integration and energy islands.
- SECURING FINANCING - The cost of producing offshore wind energy is on a steep decline, but commodity costs remain high and investment risk increasing, find out methods keep offshore wind profitable whilst pushing for European targets.
- THE FUTURE OF FLOATING - With the movement from pilot schemes to commercialized wind farms in progress, hear from the leading players on developing, trialling, and executing this transition.
Companies attending include
Request your copy of the event brochure now >>>
Please let us know your feedback and if you’d like to be involved.