Whitepaper: The State of Supply Chain Execution 2023
A joint report from Reuters Events & Blue Yonder
Featuring Expert Insights from:
- Johnny Ivanyi, Global Head of Distribution Excellence, Bayer Crop Science
- Mladjan Jovic, Director - Global Logistics, Henkel
- Saul Resnick, Chief Executive Officer, DHL Supply Chain, UK and Ireland
- Gary Allen, Vice President Supply Chain Excellence, Ryder
- Vivek Chhaochharia, EY US Digital Supply Chain Leader
- Chirag Modi, Corporate Vice President, Industry Strategy – Supply Chain Execution, Blue Yonder
- Roy Bridgland, Senior Industry Strategies Director, Blue Yonder
- Terence Leung, Senior Director, Solutions Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Blue Yonder
Over the last 3 years, supply chain executives were tasked with getting their products to their customers, no matter what, whether they were paying over the odds for a last-minute emergency supplier or resorting to carbon intensive air freight to bypass a logistics bottleneck.
These expensive quick-fixes were needed to keep up with seemingly unending consumer demand but clearly neglected sustainability targets and cost-management. Now things must change.
This report examines how leading brands like Bayer Crop Science & Henkel are evolving their logistics networks in light of these new priorities, whilst understanding how logistics service providers like DHL are assisting customers to achieve their business expansion, cost-management, and sustainability goals.
This whitepaper is produced in the build up to Supply Chain Europe 2023 (October 24-25, Belgium) where we discuss end-to-end supply chain challenges with brands such as Mercedes, Unilever, Toyota, DHL, Amer Sports and many more.