Report: Re-establish Offshore Wind growth in 2024
Overcome the cost crisis, project delays, and re-establish investor by downloading the free report Re-establishing U.S. Offshore Wind Growth In 2024, supporting your business strategy for the year ahead.
What you will gain in the report:
- Breakdown of project setbacks – breakdown of the ten East Coast offshore wind projects and developers seeking new electricity prices, the losses from delays and cancellations, and how this is reshaping the market.
- How states are responding – see how New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, and other East Coast states are collaborating to achieve scalability, favourable prices, and long-term financing arrangements.
- Insight and infographics on the latest projects – access a map of all projects that have reached financial close so you can see where your next business opportunity could be.
- Impacts of the Inflation Reduction Act – gain insights into how developers and manufactures can capitalise on tax credit incentives to drive down costs.
- Supply chain investments - see the scale of investments and where the money should fall within the supply chain, including vessels, turbines, ports, and more to build a resilient US supply chain.
We hope you enjoy this report. The Offshore Wind USA 2024 team would like to thank all who contributed to its publication.